All code made available here as electronic accompaniment to Tea Time Numerical Analysis is distributed under the GNU Public License (GPL).
This code is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
The code is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
AncillariesClick to view code or other ancillary. To download .m files, you may have to right-click and "Save as..."
1.4 Recursive Procedures
2.3 Order of Convergence for Fixed Point
2.5 More Convergence Diagrams
- newtonFractalAnyRectangle.m (The following .m files must be placed in the same directory as newtonFractalAnyRectangle.m for newtonFractalAnyRectangle.m to work.)
- seededSecantFractalAnyRectangle.m (The following .m files must be placed in the same directory as seededSecantFractalAnyRectangle.m for seededSecantFractalAnyRectangle.m to work.)
3.1 A root-finding challenge
- fractalInterpolator.m (Requires HTML5)
3.2 Lagrange Polynomials
3.3 Newton Polynomials
4.4 Composite Integration
- adaptiveSimpsons.m (The following .m files must be placed in the same directory as adaptiveSimpsons.m for adaptiveSimpsons.m to work.)
- romberg.m (compositeTrapezoidal.m must be placed in the same directory as romberg.m for romberg.m to work.)